University of Glasgow
Study at the University of Glasgow
Founded in 1451, is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world.The University of Glasgow has almost 25,000 students from 130 countries and is well known for providing students with the skills, knowledge and professional connections needed to reach their academic potential.
Why choose University of Glasgow?
- Part of a Russell Group university ranked in the top 1% of the world
- Learn from pioneering academics whose research is internationally recognised
- Join a student population made up of over 25,000 people from more than 130 countries
- Find first-class facilities for sport, a library spanning 12 floors with long opening hours, and a student services building where you can get advice on everything from careers to council tax
- Benefit from living in Scotland’s largest city with a renowned music scene, excellent sport and shopping, a wealth of arts and cultural venues, and friendly nightlife, all on your doorstep.
Glasgow is ranked highly in both UK and international league tables:
- 51st QS World University Rankings 2013
- 4th International Student Barometer 2013 Summer Wave
- 21st Guardian University Guide 2014
- 25th Times Good University Guide 2014
- 23rd Complete University Guide 2014
Welcome to Glasgow International College
Student who need additional support in English or need additional bridge course to meet the University entry requirement may consider the Pathway College : Glasgow International College.
A few reasons why international students choose Glasgow International College:
- Among the world’s best
The University of Glasgow is ranked within the top 1% of universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2014/15).
- A leader in research
A member of the Russell Group of leading UK research universities, Glasgow has more than 2,000 active researchers and is dedicated to setting worldwide standards for higher education.
- Excellent for health-related subjects
Glasgow is ranked 6th in the UK for subjects allied to medicine at undergraduate level (The Times / Sunday Times University Guide 2015).
- Student satisfaction
The Times and Sunday Times University Guide 2015 reports that the University ranks 26th in the UK for student satisfaction, with 83.9% of students happy with their overall experience at Glasgow.
Biological/Biomedical Science & Biotechnology
- Bachelor in Anatomy
- Bachelor in Biochemistry
- Bachelor in Environmental Stewardship (Dumfries Campus)
- Msc in Environment & Sustainable Development
- Foundation Certificate in Business
- Pre-Masters in Business, Social Sciences and Law
- Bachelor in Electronic & Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics
- Foundation Certificate in Engineering
- Bachelor in Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor in Nursing
- Bachelor in Sociology
- Bachelor in Physiology
- Bachelor in Physiology & Sports Science
- Bachelor in Veterinary Biosciences
- Bachelor in Veterinary Medicine & Surgery
- Foundation Certificate in Science
- Foundation Certificate in Social Science
- Pre-Masters in Science and Engineering
UK Education offers independent thinking, give you the freedom to develop your ideas, make discoveries and develop real skills that employers are looking for. UK has produced more than 100 Nobel Prize winners, a testimonial that UK graduates are at the forefront of the creative and research industries With many renowned ancient Universities such Cambridge, Oxford, Edinburgh, UK is one of the most popular destination for further education for students all over the world.