Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL) has a long history of welcoming students from around the world including approximately 100 students from Singapore. Queen Mary is host to students from more than 125 different countries and this diversity contributes to a lively and welcoming community which should make international students feel comfortable and at home.
QMUL is one of the largest colleges of the University of London and one of the few with fully integrated teaching, research and residential facilities, our setting gives you the benefits both of a large campus environment and of the countless academic and social opportunities of London.
Popular courses for Student from Singapoore at both undergraduate and postgraduate level including: Medicine & Dentistry, Biological & Chemical Sciences, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Engineering & Materials Sciences, Business & Management, Economics and Law.
The City of London
London - The capital City of England is one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan City in the World. It is a lively and thriving cosmopolitan city. There are examples of our heritage and culture throughout the city and region.
London is a fantastic city to live and study in: - The resources and opportunities are endless - the museums, galleries, theatres, festivals, live music, nightlife, shopping, restaurants, and green spaces will provide plenty of exciting places to explore.
London has rapid access to the rest of the UK and Europe:
- Served by the Heathrow international airport, one of the busiest airport in the World
- Fast rail connections to major European Cities
- Queen Mary has five campuses in London, with the main campus at Mile End in east London. All our campuses are well connected to a range of public transport, including the London Underground system, with central London just minutes away.
Why Choose Queen Mary, University of London?
- Member of the Russell Group
- 9th in the UK in the Research Excellence Framework 2014
- Top fifteen in the UK for highest graduate starting salaries (The Sunday Times)
- 6 Nobel Prize winners
- In top 1% of the world’s universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014)
- Ranked in the top 100 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings)
- Only university in central London with a residential campus
- Campuses in Lincoln’s Inn Fields and part of the renowned Barts and The Royal London hospitals
- Prestigious Law School ranked in the Top 10 in UK
International Foundation Programs
QMUL offer a selection of foundation programmes to help student fron Singapore gain access to many undergraduate courses including Humanities, Business and Engineering. Students who have completed 11 or 12 years of education in Singapore may be eligble for entry
International Foundation Program in Science and Engineering Foundation Programme
- Business Management
- Aerospace Engineering
- Material Science
- Environmental Science
- Dental Materials
- Computer Science
- International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Law BA
- Science and Engineering Foundation Programme
UK Education offers independent thinking, give you the freedom to develop your ideas, make discoveries and develop real skills that employers are looking for. UK has produced more than 100 Nobel Prize winners, a testimonial that UK graduates are at the forefront of the creative and research industries With many renowned ancient Universities such Cambridge, Oxford, Edinburgh, UK is one of the most popular destination for further education for students all over the world.