Submited by: 2015-02-25 17:58:27
Curtin has been delivering its programs in Singapore since 1986. In 2008, Curtin took its relationship with Singapore one step further when we inaugurated our new Curtin Singapore campus.
The S$20 million campus is located in the heart of Singapore city and offers our students a conducive and safe study environment. The campus has the following facilities, and intends to continuously improve and introduce new facilities in the years to come.
- 40 classrooms equipped with AV equipment
- 10 lecture theatres
- Student canteen
- Sports and shower facilities
- Well equipped library which is also e-connected to Curtin Perth
- Four computer labs
- Student lounge
- Study room
- Student discussion rooms
- Fully WiFi enabled campus
- Prayer room
- Medical bay
- Student counselling room
- A lush landscaped campus
- Student gymnasium
- Clinical laboratory
Managed by Specialists – Navitas Ltd
Curtin Singapore is proudly managed and operated by Curtin Education Center, part of the Navitas Ltd group.
Navitas is a global educational group that enhances the Curtin Singapore educational experience with its extensive experience in providing quality services to students. The specialist management skills at Navitas complement our longstanding national and international reputation for the delivery of quality education. Students at Curtin Singapore will benefit from the commitment to excellence that is characteristic of Curtin University and Navitas.
Studying at Curtin Singapore
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Master of International Business
- Master of Logistics (Supply Chain Management)
- Master of Occupational Health and Safety
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management
- Master of Science (Project Management)
Media & Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Master of Science (Clinical Leadership)
Singapore is a world-renowned garden city. It enjoys good social order, has a stable and efficient government, a strict but fair legal system and is considered one of the best cities in the world to live in. Singapore is known throughout the world as a centre of learning and research. As the workforce is limited by its small population, the government encourages those who can make a positive contribution to the economy and society to seek permanent residency in Singapore. This beautiful garden city is indeed an ideal location for education, investment, employment and residency.